Thursday September 3 • 6:00 pm
Click here to register in advance for this meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Concerned about the health of your family, friends and community?
- Overwhelmed trying to balance work, marriage, parenting and home schooling?
- Are your children adjusting to online learning and limited social interaction?
Join us for an informative discussion of public health officials, school policy makers, and mental health professionals as we continue to navigate a protracted period of social distancing. Our panel includes:
- Gibbie Harris, Mecklenburg County Public Health Director
- Elyse Dashew, Chair of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg School Board
- Jennifer L. Bourne, Language Arts Teacher at CMS
- Dr. Gina Navarrete, Neuropsychologist and Co-President of Charlotte Women’s Movement
- Moderator: Hon. Carla Archie, NC Superior Court Judge and CWM Vice-President.
These insightful and powerful women will share expert advice on how to stay safe, how to help our children thrive, and how to manage our own self-care among so many other responsibilities.
Click HERE to register for this event.