AS WE CLOSE OUT THIS YEAR, we’re looking for donors to help us continue our transformational work in 2020. Warm thanks to this year’s donors who allowed us to be significant participants in meaningful events in 2019 which championed our causes:
- ERA Amendment ratification (road trip to meet with legislators in Raleigh), March
- YWCA’s Stand Against Racism panel discussion and Uptown Charlotte celebration, April and June
- LGBTQ film festival (Reel Out Charlotte), April
- Habitat for Humanity Women Build Day, May
- CWM spring workshop’s highly-sensitizing Poverty Simulation with Crisis Assistance Ministry, May
- Immigration panel discussion at International House (Trump v. Immigration – What’s Behind the Headlines), July
- Live storysharing event on black women’s reproductive rights (Black Mama: ENDANGERED) with CRAN and Epoch Tribe, October
- Lastly, and just around the corner, the celebratory 2019 “Women Elected to Office” Reception to be held Dec. 12 at the Levine Museum of the New South.
CWM needs $10,000 to support our work on behalf of women in our region in 2020. If 100 women donate $100 each, we will meet that goal. May we count on you?
Click HERE to donate, or send your check to Charlotte Women’s March, 1235 East Blvd., Suite E, #194, Charlotte 28203. Can’t do $100? Then, by all means: Give what you can!
Charlotte Women’s March is an unincorporated non-profit under Chapter 59B of the North Carolina Statues. Donations are NOT tax- deductible. For more information about the work of Charlotte Women’s March throughout the year please explore our website and calendar.